People ask me all the time now that I am heading towards 75 years young, what are the most important things I have learned.
- Authenticity. You must be real to have your unique voice heard.
- Read. Every single day, read something inspirational and empowering.
- Write. Don’t write to be “right.” Just write. Whether it is in a journal, a notebook, or a blog. What you have to say when you write your thoughts is very powerful and sets the stage for continued spiritual growth.
- Take “ME” time every day. Mine is early in the morning before I start my day. I meditate/pray…sit quietly and from my perch I commune with nature.
- Throughout the day, take “self-love” breaks. If you are working a desk job, sit back, close your eyes and think about who you really are. Ask yourself “What is my life purpose?” Listen with your heart.
- Never want something for the sake of self-glorification. Ambition is a good thing but it should be to DO something rather than to BE something.
- Try not to gossip, compare yourself to others or compete. You are you. There is no one in this world like you.
- Believe you are worthy of manifesting your deepest desires. Have faith in the One who created all living things…
- SMILE!!! even through your tears, your fears, your sorrows…find something, pull up a happy memory and smile.
About the Author
Victoria Feldman is a published author, certified life coach, crisis therapist, blogger and has developed spiritual workshops.
Victoria offers an array of transformative workshops to corporations, small businesses, real estate associations and entrepreneurs seeking to form better and higher communication that is in alignment with their cultures and missions. Rooted in Universal Laws, Victoria’s workshops assist the participant in raising their vibrations to match their desires. From Vision Boards to Positive Psychology to Optimism, Mindfulness and Clarity, she uses proven tools and techniques that enrich, inspire and uplift her clients committed to transformation.
Victoria has sold 100’s of millions of dollars of real estate, and authored her own real estate course “The Heart of Real Estate” which she teaches at Boards of Realtors, colleges, to groups and individuals. Victoria was invited to be a panelist honored for her entrepreneurial achievements at UCLA’s “Women of the Year” conference. An advocate for children and Montessorian, Victoria‘s “Creative Expressions” was Malibu, California’s first Higher Consciousness Program for Children. Victoria’s program had a three year’s wait list. Victoria’s first book, “This is Not Goodbye…It’s Halo” was endorsed by Dr. Elisabeth Kubler-Ross and won the prestigious IBPA Benjamin Franklin Award for first new book in the Psychology/Self Help division. Victoria’s new book, “Hello, Beautiful-How the Power of Self Love Heals & Transforms You” takes the reader on an inner journey of remembering our connection to our Source of creation. Victoria attended one of the world’s most respected, rigorous coaching institutes in the world, CTI. She is also a member of ICF, International Coach Federation.
“By choosing to be our most authentic & loving self, we leave a trail of magic everywhere we go.” Emmanuel